Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Tribute to Sujatha Sir

I got to know the news that Sujatha Sir is no more just now.I dont have words to express my feelings ,i have always been insensitive to the deaths of so many othe r famous personalaities but Sujatha's Sir death feels like a personal loss to me.

I still remember the days i used to read and re-read "Srirangatha Devadaigal",my mom is an ardent fan of his writing and I being far way from her ,wondering how she took this news.

RIP Sir.

We are all very proud for having you and your writings for the future generations.

2 comments:

பரத் said...

May His Soul Rest in Peace!
சுஜாதாவின் குடும்பத்திற்கு எனது ஆழ்ந்த அனுதாபங்கள்

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.