Thursday, October 4, 2007

Entering the Blog World

I am so fascinated by the blogging mania that is all around that I finally decided to blog my thoughts also.

As such I am not a great writer or thinker who has much to share ,but thought of sharing whatever views I have about the worldly things.

This one is to reflect about the bloggers ,I happened to hit the blog posts of a blogger called Balaji who does a lots of Film Reviews and from there my travel to the blog world started.

I am truly amazed to see the ability to express oneself by so many people who blog here.Hmm ...Enna talent nnu Ninachen .I am now inspired to blog.

So readers and fellow bloggers - Enna asirvadham pannanga to blog or rather share my views with u.

Cheers !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm all the best ....too late naaa ;)